Gulf Shores Marriage License Information
To get married in the state of Alabama, you must buy a marriage license at the office of a probate judge in the state. The license does NOT have to be purchased in the same county where you plan to get married. Marriage licenses are not available in Gulf Shores or Foley.
- Both Be Present To Purchase License
- Present A Picture Id
- Present Social Security Number
- Be 18 Years Of Age Or Older
- Out Of County Personal Checks Are Not Accepted For License Fee
- If Either Of You Has Been Married Previously, You Should Contact The Probate Office Where You Plan To Purchase Your License For Their Specific Requirements As This Varies In Each County.
- There Are No Blood Tests, Witnesses, Nor Waiting Period Requirements In Gulf Shores Or Baldwin County. License Is Valid For 30 Days.
- Gulf Shores Wedding Chapel Will Attend To The Legal Filing Of Your Marriage License In The Probate Judge’s Office In Which You purchase Your License.